12 hours (approximately)
Straight to Chichen Itza!!! We will be among the first to arrive
During our tour of Chichen Itza, a certified guide will provide you with a thorough explanation about the ancient Maya culture, their government, religion, calendar, rituals, and much more. Besides swimming in an impressive cenote and visiting Valladolid, you will learn about the purpose of the Mayan buildings such as the Kukulcan Temple on our Chichen Itza Plus tour, one of the best Cancun activities of all time!
Do you want to know why people say our Chichen Itza Plus tour is one of the most memorable Cancun tours ever? Well, you have unlimited beer, water, and soda on board! On the other hand, besides visiting Chichen Itza we will take you to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath; they were considered a portal to the underworld and were also the only source of water in the Maya world.
We also pay a 20-minute visit to the colonial town of Valladolid Mexico to take pictures and learn about this beautiful, historical city founded in 1543. Our adventure, one of the most complete of all Chichen Itza tours available, also includes a delicious buffet lunch with traditional regional foods. Don't forget to try the cochinita pibil tacos! It is a slow-roasted pork dish of Mayan origin you'll just love.
Transportation in quality Vans or Buses with 100% new air conditioning and luxury buses.
● Pick up from the door of your hotel hostel or meeting point-
● Includes Breakfast on board the transport:
Includes drinks on board the unit:
1 soft drink
2 Bottles of Water
● Entrance to the archaeological zone of Chichén Itzá:
1 hour of explanation inside the archaeological zone with a guide.
1 Hour of Free Time to take photos.
● Bottle of water when entering and leaving the archaeological zone.
● Umbrella per person to enter the archaeological zone (On loan)
● Visit the Ikkil Cenote (The most requested cenote in the peninsula can swim (1 Hour):
Entrance to the Cenote
Includes life Jacket
● Regional Buffet Food:
Regional Mexican Food (Cochinita - Chicken Fajita-Garnishes)
● Visit to Cenote Suytun to swim (1 Hour):
Entrance to the Cenote
Includes life jacket
● Visit to the Magical Town of Valladolid (30 min)
* Times are estimated.