Terms & Conditions My Cancun Tours
mycancuntours.com online travel agency
The agency, the transportation company and its representatives act solely as intermediaries for transportation companies, parks, restaurants, etc. and shall not be liable in any way for losses, accidents, injuries, damage, schedule changes that may occur.
- Your credit card will be charged by Translamex S.A de C.V., Resorts Advantage LTD Inc Miami FL, Comercializadora Estragui S. de R.L. de C.V. or MyCancunTours with the total amount of the reservation.
- The total amount of the reservation is charged on-line and the transaction will appear in your bank account within the next 36 hours after the being processed.
- Once the charge is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with additional information (e.g. pick up time, etc.) with a link to your boarding pass with a username and password.
- You must present the boarding pass when you make the check in or with your guide when you are boarding your tour or transfer
- The cardholder must sign the boarding pass to get onboard the tour/transfer. If the one who is traveling is not the cardholder, the traveler must present a copy of a valid ID of the owner of the credit card.
- In case of Tropical storm or Hurricane, you can only change your tour dates, or change for another tour, the payments in this case and period of time are not refundable.
- The voucher/boarding pass is not valid until signed by the Lead Traveler, and presented at the start of the tour, attraction or activity along with a valid photo identification bearing the name of the Lead Traveler.
- We reserve the right to request additional information (charge authorization form and ID) to guarantee the cardholder protection and prevent identity theft.
CANCELLATION AND REIMBURSEMENT POLICIES
All requests for cancellations and refunds must be made via the following online form.
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the service = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36 and 47 hours before the service = 80% refund
- Cancellations made between 24 and 35 hours before the service = 50% refund
- Cancellations made up to 23 hours before your service = No refund applies
- If the client simply does not show up for the tour (no show) = No refund applies
- Cancellations made on a reservation paid via Paypal may only apply for a refund of 80%
- Combo tours do not apply partial refunds. If you perform one of the tours that make up the combo, cancellation and / or partial refund will not be possible
- Schedule and / or date changes for "Hotel-Airport" transportation reservations are allowed only 24 hours (or more) before service
- These policies do not apply in cases of hurricane, tropical storms, or any other natural phenomenon; for these cases, only the change of tour date policy will apply
- If the service (tour, transfer or other) has been reserved with a promotional code or special discount applied, the 100% refund is not applicable, even if it has been canceled within the stipulated times. In these cases, the maximum percentage of reimbursement will be 80%
- The special discounts and / or promotion codes will be applicable only during the dates established for the discount. Said discounts will not be retroactive in reservations made in periods prior to the promotion and / or in which the client omits to enter the promotion code in the corresponding field at the time of reservation.
- For cancellations made in order to receive a published discount after the original purchase, a penalty of 20% will be applied
- IMPORTANT: These cancellation policies do not apply to tickets or any activity of Joyá Cirque du Soleil. For services related to this company, no refund applies.
- For purchases made with only a partial deposit, the deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.