1. Making a reservation.
In our website you will find an easy way to book any tour or activity in your vacations. At first, you will choose the destination that you are staying at, and then you pick an option from our category list, then, you can choose the specific tour that you want, you will find information about that one, schedule, includings, and when you decide it, only click in the book button and that is all, follow the simple stemps and you will be ready for the adventure.
2. Pick Up, Boarding Pass and conditions.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO PRESENT YOUR PRINTED BOARDING PASS BEFORE BOARDING.
- You will sign the boarding pass before boarding.
- Remember that the SCHEDULE TIME, marked on each tour, IS NOT YOUR PICK UP TIME, that one will be send to you with your confirmation, so please check it.
- Do not forget that when you buy with us, you are accepting the terms and conditions of our company.
3. Transportation from Cancun airport.
Be careful at Cancun airport, as all the people know is disgusting to pass trough the OPC and persons who try to sell us something, so if you prefer to be protected and have a nice treatment, in a private luxury van, with air conditioned, and really good price, we can provide you that service only booking for that. For more info : http://www.mycancuntours.com/transfers/
4. Do I need a credit card to purchase in the site?
Yes you do. We can not place your reservation unless it is paid with a valid credit card.
5. Is it secure to provide my credit card information?
Yes it definitely is, because in order for us to make the purchase process quick and safe for both buyer and supplier we have implemented a secure tool to make the transactions so you do not have to worry; you are purchasing in a safe site. You can verify SSL (secure socket layer) seal at the bottom of the page.
6. Things that you will need for any tour.
We suggest you that things that you will never forget when you go in a tour:
- Bring some cash with you, around $20 or $30 usd p.p.
- In every place that you visit, you will found there public phones, so if you need, buy a phone card in any store.
- You do not need to bring with you a lot of bottles of water or provisions like you are going into a safari, at any places there are stores, restaurants or meeting points, that offers water and beverages, food, snacks, and restroom service.
- If you are going to Xcaret, Xel-Ha, or any kind of park like this, please remember that you will not be able to use the regular sunblock or tanning lotions that you find in any place, protecting the nature they only permit to use bio-degradable sunblock or tanning lotion.
- Please, at any time, if you have a question, do not doubt in ask it.
- In this website you will find different maps of Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, Riviera Maya, Tulum and Chichen Itza, if you want to plan a road trip or only for information.
7. Why Chichen Itza is considered one of the new world wonders?
Chichen Itza, is now considered as a new world wonder, by itís impressive architecture and ancient design, Have you ever asked yourself, why the Mayan build so exactly pyramid, thousand years ago, when nobody knows about this kind of architecture?
The Chichen Itza principal Pyramid named El Castillo or Kukulcan Pyramid, is an amazing place full of history and traditions, each side of the pyramid have 91 steps in their stairs and if you multiply that for 4 sides, the result is 364 nad the final step is 365, it means each day of the year.
Chichen Itza, was one of the most important ceremonial centres of the Mayan culture, there, the great astrologysts and scientists have the principal schools and convivence places.
Chichen Itza was constructed stone by stone, without glue or concrect, only calculating the exactly place that one and another stone, match together, and then in the equinox, when the sun is on the zenith, the Kukulcan Snake goes down the stairs, that is one of the great reasons why because Chichen Itza is considered a new world wonder.
8. Do you suggest Xcaret park or Xel- Ha?
We can not suggest one or another in particular, we suggest you both, because their are so different.
Xcaret is natural Eco-park, that blend the nature greatness of the Mayan zone and the mexican traditions, there you will enjoy the magnificent activities that they have there, like snorkeling, swim with dolphins, aviary, restaurants, inlets, beach, ball game courts, and a lot of things to know and do there, also you will have amenities as lockers, towels, snorkel equipment, etc...
Xel-Ha is totally different, it is a great natural place, considered as a Natural wonder of Mexico, there you will take a relaxing day and go into the jungle, going trough the inlet, or exploring the mystical submarine caves that it have, also you will find an incredible diversity of marine species, swim with dolphins, eat in all the international restaurants that it have.
Remember each one is different from another, we suggest both because we love both too.